"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Meg!

In case you don't know who my friend Megan is, let me refresh your memory:

Megan's Blog
Megan & Lacey's Ice Addiction
Megan Awarding My Blog

So as you could have guessed from the title, today is Megan's BIRTHDAY!  Woo Hoo!  So if you know Meg, make sure you wish her a happy, happy birthday!

Meg, I'm so thankful that God brought you into my life!  I cannot imagine how different my college years would have been without you in them.  Seriously.  I can't fathom not having you to cheer me up on COUNTLESS occasions after hard days at school, mean girls in clubs, stupid boys, and when I was purely exhausted and couldn't think straight.  I'm not sure that I ever once went straight to my room without coming to your room to allow you to make me laugh!  I'll never forget meeting you on sorority row many many years ago.  How thankful I am that you asked us what sorority we were pledging, and I'm SO thankful that God told us to pledge the same one.  I know He ordained our steps, and I'm so thankful for all of the ways that you continue to encourage and be there for me.  I hope I can be half of the friend to you that you have been to me!  I can't wait until I get to see you tomorrow!


Our very first photo ever!


From my wedding last June

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making me feel so loved and special on my Birthday. So thankful for your friendship. :)

    ReplyDelete