"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Monday, June 27, 2011

Blog Recapping Update



So here's the thing about using all of your hi resolution wedding photos to update your blog....

You get to part ten, and you realize you've run out of photo storage with your online photo hosting websites.  Soooo, I sat down to type a post out tonight, and I regret to say, it's not going to happen until I figure out something to do to upload more photos.  I even tried Flickr and ran over the monthly allowance immediately. 

Any suggestions?  I really think I'm going to have to buy photo hosting.  Oh well.  Small price to pay so that I'll have a typed out version of all of the things I remember from my wedding day.  Sorry to do this to you guys the day of the official blog post about the ceremony was supposed to "air."

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I understand the feeling....I had to buy extra space through Google it was not too expensive, but knew I would need it for all of the photos I was using and wanted to use.

    ReplyDelete