Well blog land....just when you think I've forsaken the blog, I throw you for a loop and return! This time though, I promise that you won't be let down. Why, you ask? Well, it's because I have some very exciting news to share. Football season is right around the corner! Actually, from what I saw today, we have 38 days to wait. The countdown is ON! Everyone knows the Adams will be present and accounted for at all said home football games. We wouldn't miss them!
However, this football season will be different. If you happen to "bump" into me this year in Starkville, you may be "bumping" into something else! When I say that all of the Adams will be present and accounted for at all home football games, I'm referring to all three of us! And no, we did not buy season tickets for Lacey (though we all know she is the cutest cheerleader you've ever seen).
Yep, you guessed it. The Adams are expecting!
We are very excited and can't wait to meet our bundle of joy.
I thought I would go ahead and answer a few of the most common questions we've gotten so far:
1. I'm 13.5 weeks pregnant and my due date is January 26, 2014.
2. Yes, I've been miserably nauseated and extremely fatigued! Everyone tells me that both will go away. Forgive me for thinking those people are insane and lying! I don't remember a time when I wasn't both!
3. Yes, our parents are thrilled. They need suggestions on names though. I'm not sure they will have that picked out by January.
4. Yes, we will find out the gender of the baby....do you know me? I hate surprises! There's no way I could go nine months not knowing. Plus my mom will kill me if she can't start sewing clothes now. And I know my mother in law is dying to start monograming.
5. Gender ultrasound is scheduled for August 26th though you won't know until after that.
6. Yes, we've started discussing baby names, but we haven't even shared those with our parents or best friends so they definitely aren't getting shared on the blog world!
I think that covers all that I've been asked thus far! We are thrilled and can't wait to welcome baby Adams. We welcome your prayers for baby A and his or her parents! We sure are praying that God teaches us how to be parents. Thank goodness He gave us both wonderful examples to look up to. :)