"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lacey Lou's New Doo

Ahh....It's summertime in Mississippi and Memphis! :)  Lately I've been spending equal time at both places! I feel like I'm a Southern traveler...not a world traveler. Just a Southern one!

And since it's summer, these have been blooming:


I've decided they are my favorite summer flower.  They look so pretty in an arrangement!  Tulips are my all time favorite, but these are taking a close second.


Lacey Lou got groomed a little while back, and we did a photoshoot to commemorate it!  People always tell me how gorgeous her coat is.  I'm admitting something to the world:  she's had one bath since January!  But I brush her every other day! She does have a beautiful coat though.  Enjoy her shenanigans in front of the camera. She doesn't like to pose.





"Seriously mom...can we go inside now?  It's HOT!" {yawn}





Finally looking at the camera...sort of:



Attacking/chasing a bug that was flying around.  Sniff it out Lace.


Heard a noise down the street.


Back to the bug.


I think she's smiling! :)


And now she looks like she's laughing!





Then we decided to have a Bulldog photo shoot! :)  Lacey didn't want to stand next to him.



"Uhhhh, mom....you know he's not real right?"




Obviously, if you couldn't tell, I love this dog!  Hope y'all think she's as beautiful as I do! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty puppy! Love it!!
    And those are my ALL TIME FAVORITE flowers! I love them!! Are those pictures from your yard? If so I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it's pretty obvious how much you love her... ha! And why is it that dogs don't like to get their pictures taken? Our little "niece" Belle REFUSES to face the camera. I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweet dog! You can tell a whole lot about how they are feeling about a situation without them even making a sound. Just look into those beautiful eyes (the windows to the soul, you know ;)) It's all right there in that sweet face full of all that expression:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Lacey Lou! Another nickname I call my Lacey as well haha It just kind of rolls off the tongue I guess. And what are you talking about, these are beautiful pictures! I love the one where she's facing the camera with her ears up...the grass behind her is so bright and really makes her stand out. I definitely see the differences between the two Lacey's now, but there is something about the eyes and mannerisms...These pictures just remind me so much of how Lacey acts, and the looks she gives lol I also saw the thunderstorm post...Lacey does the same thing. She trembles until I put her on the couch and swaddle her with blankets LOL It sounds ridiculous, but it's the only thing that will calm her down. The picture of when you first got her is ADORABLE. I wish I had had more than a camera phone when I got mine! Definitely missed out on some cute shots.

    ReplyDelete