"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lacey "Eating" Dinner

I hope that you all are in the mood to laugh.  And I mean it!  Most of you know that we got our cute little dog Lacey Pup in January.  She has been a wonderful addition to our family, and we love her so much.  Okay, I LOVE her so much.  David just thinks "she's a good pup."  That's what he says when you ask him if he loves her. 
Well, lately, our "good" pup has been acting up.  Yep.  It may have something to do with the fact that her "Cousin Skip" is here.  For those of you who don't know, my parent's Sheltie's name is Skip.  They have been spending lots of time together as I've been babysitting Skip for the last two weeks.  Let's just say, Lacey is a little worried that she is going to be replaced.  Little does she know, my Mom would kill me if I stole Skip.  This is only temporary!

Lately, Lacey has been "playing" with her food.  So in an effort to document for people in my family that didn't believe me, I whipped out my phone the other day to make sure I got footage of her.  I wanted to post it, though you must mute the video because I'm laughing in the background.  And it's embarrassing.  You can tell because the camera shakes up and down.  Also, after the first part of the video {around 53 seconds}, I put all of her food back on the plate to see if she would do it again.  She did.  So you definitely want to make sure you stick around until the end.  My favorite part of the video is when she moves the plate halfway across the room near the end.  She definitely has some crazy antics!  You'd never guess she was seven years old!  She acts like a bad two year old.  Hope you laugh at our crazy dog!  

Don't forget to mute it!  Who am I kidding? By saying that, you're sure to keep it unmuted. Just be prepared for my ridiculous voice on it.


So funny.  But seriously, how could you not love this cute puppy dog?


1 comment: