"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Red Hots Video

Apparently I'm in a YouTube video sharing habit these past couple of days!

If you haven't read this post, I would strongly suggest you do so before continuing.  It will make the video make a WHOLE lot more sense. 

This is the video from Crosspoint's DNow.  Just pay no attention to the psycho in the crazy red outfit with red hat, hair, glasses, shorts, long johns, shirt, and jacket.  I don't know her and have never met her in my life!   



I have to say, this was probably my favorite DNow to be a part of.  Feel like I say that every year, but it was just so good to be back home with my wonderful girls!  They are amazing and though the videographer didn't get near as funny footage of us as he did the Jr. High girls, make no mistake, there was plenty of it.  

I love these girls! I am so blessed to have been able to witness their passionate pursuit of Christ for the past 4 years.  You girls challenge me to go deeper, and even though you ask tough questions that I don't always know the answers to, it makes me so happy to know that you are seeking to know about His glory, power, and grace.  I've gotten to walk with you through so many seasons of life and watch how those seasons in turn have shaped molded and changed you.  I know the LORD has awesome and powerful things in store for each of your lives!  Katie C., Katie B., Holly, Molly, Danielle, Amanda, Hannah, Alex, and Mames, where my Red Hots @t?!  LOVE yall! (and to my purple jr. high girls: while I don't know all of you, I love you too!)

Personal shout outs probably aren't cool on blogs.  So sorry!  But I've kind of started using my blog as a journal through our year.  So bear with me.  The funny stuff and crafty stuff will be back tomorrow! And one day, there will be pictures of a clean house posted on here.  I'm just trying to keep your attention!  Haha...actually it's because my house isn't clean right now, and I've been working on school and updating the blog.  Oh and washing clothes.  It seems I do that weekly now.  What happened to once every three weeks?  Oh college...how I miss those days.  And the Chi O house that had 4 washers and 4 dryers.  2 hours and every article of clothing washed.  Sigh.

I'm ending this blog now because my mom and my husband will say tonight, "do you know how many times you got off subject on your blog today?" And I'll say, "when have you known me to EVER stay on subject for more than 2 minutes?"  Okay fine ONE minute!  Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment