"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Friday, January 21, 2011

Randomness

I've stared at this blank blog post forever.  Knowing I need to do a life update for us, but not desiring to or having the needed time to do it.  I promise an update on our life is coming soon.  I also promise that there will be some of the craziest photos of me on the next blog post because I helped with Disciple Now last weekend.  Let's just say, I went all out.  Life has been slow and busy the past few weeks.  I've been hard at work on school as well as trying to get our new home livable.  You don't realize how long it takes for that to happen.  Maybe I'm just really bad at unpacking and exceptionally indecisive.  I've changed where I've put things a million times.  I don't think any piece of furniture is in it's "original" spot!  Haha!  Lacey and I plan to take pictures this afternoon of our home (since it's fairly clean).  Maybe there will be an update by tonight.  Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment