"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fun Finds {8/26/11}

I've taken a week long break from the blog which is exceptionally NOT like me. But get excited because I'm back! For now at least. Until the next time I decide I need a break.

Stay tuned though because I have a bunch of fun projects that I've made this summer and not put on the blog.

However, today is Friday Fun Finds.  And in honor of Maroon Friday, I've been meaning to tell you about the latest and greatest blog I've found.


Are you ready for this?  I can promise that you aren't!

My blog has been in existence for over a year now.  I would say "our" blog, but my husband refuses to write blog posts.  And it's a shame because they would be really funny and great to read!  But in his defense, his friends aren't the ones reading the blog.  It's my friends reading the blog!

Anyway, my parents and David & I were all in Starkville two weekends ago.  David's sister was going through rush {which loyal blog followers know} so we chose to spend the weekend in our favorite place.  I haven't seen my parents in FOREVER so they decided to join the party as well!  No seriously, it had been like 2 months.

While enjoying our day on Saturday, my Mom announced that she wanted a blog.  I could not believe what I was hearing and was all to eager to set a blog up for her.  When asked what she wanted to write about, she said, I want to write about all of the good things that go on at Mississippi State and their alumni.

The whole weekend, we brainstormed names and eventually came up with "For Whom the Cowbell Clangs," a take off of the book "For Whom the Bell Tolls."

I set up a cute maroon blog layout and Mom got to work.  So far she's only posted twice, but she is in desperate need of new followers.  And trust me, you want to make sure you follow her before football season begins because I can guarantee you that her football blog stories will be funnier than Boo Mama's.

If you want to read about all things Mississippi State, head over to my Mama's blog at:

http://forwhomthecowbellclangs.blogspot.com/

And don't forget that it's Maroon Friday all over the world!  Wear your maroon!  Football season is less than a week away! WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment