"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shutterfly

I discovered shutterfly right after we got married.  They offered me a free photo book for completing a survey about our wedding vendors.  Well, their promo worked, and now I'm hooked on their site!

Recently, they sent me 5 free cards.  I decided to play around with them for future scrapbooking endeavors.  And by future, I mean like a year from now!  Since I can't seem to get it together!  I did have this great idea presented by a friend of mine that I'm looking to start in a month...

Make a scrapbook page for each year you are married.  That way, when you look back at 50 years, you'll have 50 scrapbook pages highlighting the year.  So I have in mind that these would make a great part of that.  Here are two of the cards I made.  And the best part, they were free!  However, I'll be back to make more of these!  You can click on the link below to view their collection of cards!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute idea! Chris and I have been discussing what we want to do for our 1 year anniversary and we have decided on a similar idea! I can't wait to be able to look back 50 years from now and share in some of the greatest moments from our first year, second year, etc. Praying daily that we can leave a Godly legacy for our family to see.

    ReplyDelete