"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home

So obviously this post is late! I've really been meaning to write one with honeymoon and wedding pictures. So just to update, we're settled into David's apartment in Starkville for the moment, and packing boxes for storage. Trusting God on our next steps and knowing it's going to be a fun journey. I've yet to start thank you notes, but I promise they are top of the list tonight!

As is another blog post with wedding and honeymoon photos! I promise! Until then, here are ten that my wonderful photographer took to appease your appetite.

http://maggiephipps.squarespace.com/blog/2010/6/28/sara-and-david.html

Now I must go appease mine over lunch with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment